Tasks may include...
-Working on major OECD online and print publications, such the OECD Observer, OECD Yearbook, websites, social media
-Proofreading and copy checking books and magazine articles
-Writing short texts, including marketing blurbs, summaries, tweets and blogs
- Editorial planning
- Liaising with OECD experts, political bureaus, subscribers, etc
- Helping to organise conferences
- Working with market databases
If you meet the following criteria...
- Are a graduate student or final year degree student (for instance, in economics, political science, international relations, history, social sciences, communications, journalism, etc) and can obtain full backing from your university or college
- Have an eye for detail and quality
- Enjoy working in teams and independently, to tight deadlines
- Are a native speaker of English with an excellent knowledge of French
- Are available full-time for a minimum of three to maximum six months (July-August excepted).
...then contact us. Send a cover letter and CV to Observer@oecd.org. Only candidates that meet these requirements will be considered.
Current deadline: 31 October 2012