Main economic indicators by country
GDP, output, inflation, current account, unemployment, interest rates for 40 countries plus euro area, as published in OECD Observer. Just print it out and pin it up.
Will the world economy brighten in 2014 compared with 2013?
Most Popular Articles
- Lessons from PISA outcomes
- Tax, decentralisation and intergovernmental relations
- Sahel: the search for security
- Measuring development goals
- Africa must reap the benefits
- Banking, ethics and good principles
- Who’s smiling now
- OECD Observer Crossword No.3 2013
- A costly gender gap
- Quality apprenticeships: The new degree?